Grades 1 - 12 Registration Packet

  • July 27,2020

    Registration is by appointment only at your neighorhood school.

    Nashua High School North and Nashua High School South ( Grades 9-12) please contact Cherie Gaudette at 966-2624 to set up an appointment.

    Thank you for your patience.


    Welcome to the Nashua School District!

    The District welcomes new students! Registration takes place at your neighborhood school.

    In addition to a completed registration packet please bring with you the following documentation:

    • Completed registration packet forms
    • Original or Certified  Birth Certificate, Passport, or other legal document which includes students name and date of birth
    • Updated immunization record
    • Most recent, within year of enrollment, medical exam report from healthcare provider
    • Two proofs of Nashua residency:  two different utility bills or copy of a home deed/lease agreement
    • in addition, if the child is entering either Nashua High School North or Nashua High School South, a transcript from the previously attended high school is required

    Enrollment Packets - Grades 1 to 12 2020-2021

    Enrollment Packets - Grade 1 to 12 in Portuguese 2020-2021

    Enrollment Packets - Grades 1 to 12 in Spanish 2020-2021

    Parents residing with another legal resident/host and enrolling their children in the Nashua School District will need to complete a host residency form. This form must be notarized. The host, with whom the parent and children are living, must confirm residency by presenting two utility bills or a copy of a lease or purchase of the home in Nashua, New Hampshire. In addition, both a parent of the student(s) and resident host must bring with them photo identification. Instructions regarding guest/host residence enrollment requires that both the guest resident and the host resident be present for the entrance procedures. The host will provide proof of residency in Nashua and in the boundaries of the home school as though the host were the parent enrolling the child.

    If you have additional questions, please contact Kathleen MacIntyre in the Office of Student Services and ELL.