Grades 1 - 12 Registration Packet
March 24, 2020
Registration for the current 2019-2020 school year is ongoing but registration for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year is suspended until our schools reopen. As you may know, we are closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you would like to register your children for the current school year, please contact Kathleen MacIntyre, Office of Student Services and ELL, at 603 966 1068, to make an appointment.
Thank you for your patience.
Welcome to the Nashua School District!
The District welcomes new students! Registration takes place at your neighborhood school.
In addition to a completed registration packet please bring with you the following documentation:
- Completed registration packet forms
- Original or Certified Birth Certificate, Passport, or other legal document which includes students name and date of birth
- Updated immunization record
- Most recent, within year of enrollment, medical exam report from healthcare provider
- Two proofs of Nashua residency: two different utility bills or copy of a home deed/lease agreement
- in addition, if the child is entering either Nashua High School North or Nashua High School South, a transcript from the previously attended high school is required
Parents residing with another legal resident/host and enrolling their children in the Nashua School District will need to complete a host residency form. This form must be notarized. The host, with whom the parent and children are living, must confirm residency by presenting two utility bills or a copy of a lease or purchase of the home in Nashua, New Hampshire. In addition, both a parent of the student(s) and resident host must bring with them photo identification. Instructions regarding guest/host residence enrollment requires that both the guest resident and the host resident be present for the entrance procedures. The host will provide proof of residency in Nashua and in the boundaries of the home school as though the host were the parent enrolling the child.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kathleen MacIntyre in the Office of Student Services and ELL.