Welcome to the Human Resource Department where we provide the management and development of the workforce of the Nashua School District through recruitment and employment, development and training, compensation and benefits, policy formulation, employee and labor relations, and risk management. Our objective is to ensure the availability of a competent and willing workforce to our organization.
The Nashua, New Hampshire School District's Human Resources' staff is a friendly customer-focused staff, located at the Berard Masse School Administration Building in Nashua. Our goal is to meet the needs of each of our customers.
We envision you as having unique needs that drive our performance. To help us serve you better, we are committed to being:
- Responsive, flexible, and welcoming
- Compliant with District Policies, Procedures and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Professional, technically competent, and knowledgeable in our field
- Champions of our employees
- Supportive and respectful to individual needs
We are committed to continual improvement in our delivery of services to all of you. We value our employees.