Welcome to the Nashua School District!
We are happy to have your soon-to-be kindergartners joining our district.
Kindergarten registration begins on Monday, February 5, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. and will continue throughout the school year.
Kindergarten registrations submitted before February 5 at 9:00 a.m. will not be accepted. Please note: School year selection 2024-2025 will not appear on the online registration forms, until February 5 at 9:00 a.m.
Please click "Online Registration for student enrollments" on the left-hand side of this page, for information on how to create your account.
What does my child need to know to start kindergarten? For general information about how ready your child may be to start kindergarten, please click here for a packet prepared by the NH Department of Education, in partnership with the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Nashua School District offers a secure online registration platform through ASPEN, our student information system.
- You will need to create an account with a valid email address to access the online registration.
- Through this process you may save your registration and finish it at a later time, if needed.
- Your student's registration will be completed once all documentation has been received at your neighborhood school. If incomplete, the school will contact you with regard to the needed, required documentation.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please contact your neighborhood school.
Required documentation to complete your registration:The online registration gives you the ability to upload the required documents with your registration.
- Complete and submit online registration form
- Immunization Record
- Medical Physical Examination within the year of enrollment
- Original or Certified Birth Certificate, Passport, or other legal document that includes student's name and date of birth
- Age requirement: child must be five (5) years old by September 30
- Proof of Residency
current lease agreement or mortgage agreement
Parents residing with another resident/host and enrolling their children in the Nashua School District will need to complete a host residency form. This form must be notarized. The host, with whom the parent and children are living, must confirm residency by presenting two utility bills or a copy of a lease or purchase of the home in Nashua, New Hampshire. In addition, both a parent of the student(s) and resident host must bring with them photo identification.
- Legal paperwork, if applicable
The host must be present at the time of notarization and provide the documents listed above. A host residency form may be picked up at the neighborhood elementary school or at the Berard Masse School Administration at 141 Ledge Street.Registration PacketsIf you have additional questions, please contact Kathleen MacIntyre in the office of Student Services.