The services available in the Nurse’s Office at Pennichuck Middle School extend way being ice packs and bandages! You are more than welcome to come visit and see how we can help you.
The goal of the office is to assist the educational process by focusing on prevention of illness and early detection of health problems. We do our best to keep our students in school when they are healthy enough to be here. Here are some of the services that we offer:
- Assessment and follow-up of acute and/or chronic health problems, including mental illness, diabetes, and asthma.
- General medication administration.
- Immunization tracking.
- Initial emergency evaluation and determination of referral needs.
- Education on treatment and prevention of disease and illness.
- Work as a multidisciplinary team to support our students in their learning environment.
We at Pennichuck take a proactive approach to health, so whatever we can do to encourage healthy behaviors, we will do!