• Owl

    Frequently Asked Questions:


    Who do I call to report an absence, tardy or dismissal for my student?

    Parents or guardians should call your students' academy. Please leave a message for the academy secretary.


    When is graduation?



    How do I get a Student parking pass to be able to park my car in the North parking lot?

    There is an application that needs to be completed.  The fee and the application need to be taken care of in your academy.  Any questions, please see your academy.


    How do I contact a teacher with a concern about my student?

    We now have a staff directory.  Please find your teacher in the staff listing and click on the teacher.  All the information about the teacher will be there.


    How do I get a transcript from North?

     The guidance department can create a transcript for you.  If you go to the guidance tab of our website, you can fill out the application to request your transcript.


    How do I sign up for Drivers Ed?

    You can contact the Adult Education Department and they will direct you on how to apply for Drivers' Education. Please call 966-2420.