Severe Allergies and Asthma

  • Does your child have a severe allergy or Asthma? In order to ensure the safety of your child, we have medically necessary forms that need to be returned to the school nurse prior to the start of EACH new school year.

    • FARE form - Allergy action plan outlined by your child's physician
    • Hold Harmless Form(s) for Prescription and/or Over the Counter Medications
    • State of NH Special Dietary Medical Statement (for food allergies only)
    • Asthma action plan for Home & School

    These forms need to be filled out and submitted to the NHSS Nurses Office. If no contact is made with the Nurses Office, your child will NOT be identified as having a severe allergy or asthma. If your child has mild/intermittent asthma but does not have an action plan or medication that they use on a regular basis, please let us know if they carry an inhaler, as proper paperwork needs to be filled out.

    **PLEASE NOTE... If your child self-carries an inhaler or EpiPen, you must have a doctor's note allowing this!!!

    Thank you for your cooperation. It is our goal to keep your child safe and healthy!