Play Pals offers a developmental learning approach where typically developing children along with children with special needs come together to learn and play, and to grow socially and emotionally, cognitively, physically, verbally, and to become more independent and better prepared for kindergarten.
- Play Pals follows the Nashua school closings on school vacations, holidays and inclement weather
- There is no school on Early Release Days
- Students attend 2.5 hours per day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from September through June
- 3-year olds attend in the morning and 4-year olds attend in the afternoon
- Students must be 3 or 4 by September 30th
- Tuition is $180/month
- Families may apply for free or reduced tuition if household income is within Federal USDOA guidelines.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee is required
Play Pals is a structured play-based program providing children the opportunity to develop and grow in the following skill areas:
- fine and gross motor
Below are the Play Pal applications. Please print, complie all supporting documents, and bring to 141 Ledge St.
To provide the original birth certificate for verification, you can either
1) include the original in the packet to be dropped through the slot at central office and the original will be mailed back to you
2) make an appointment for the original to be verified and returned immediately to you. Please call Chelsey Gillis (966-1057) or Danielle Julien (966-1074) to make an appointment.