Below you will find two ways to pick up bagged breakfast and lunch provided by the Nashua School District, via bus route or via school pickup. Please Note the New Schedule Effective Monday, April 19th. Last day for bus route pickup will be Friday, April 16th.
Note: You are not required to order ahead to utilize these programs, and all Nashua children under the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
It is more important than ever to apply for the federally-funded lunch program online using PAYPAMS APPLY NOW . Apply now and/or via paper application, which can be found at each school, to be sure to be included.
NEW SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE APRIL 19th
The last day for Bus Route Pickup will be Friday April 16th.
Via Bus Route Pickup (last day will be Friday April 16th).
Updated Bus Routes.
Via School Pickup.
Breakfast and lunches will be distributed via curbside during 9 am to 11 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the following schools except those with the time change.
- Amherst Street Elementary School
- Dr. Norman W. Crisp Elementary School Time Change 9-10 MWF
- Fairgrounds Elementary School Time Change 9-10 MWF
- Ledge Street Elementary School
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School
- Elm Street Middle School Time Change 9-10 MWF
- Pennichuck Middle School