The Learning Log on Beijing
1. Beijing is one of the ___________ ancient cities in China.
2. Beijing covers ____________ square miles and has a population
of ___________ million people.
3. What is the name of the biggest central square in the world?
4. The Forbidden City was the palace for emperors of the __________ and _____________ dynasties.
Click on the
6. What was the last year an emperor lived in the Forbidden City?
7. What year did construction start on the palace complex?
Take a couple of minutes and click on the other hyperlinks on the left. On the back side of this paper, reflect on which building impressed you the most and why. Please write at least a paragraph.