Welcome to Nashua!
The District welcomes new students! Registration takes place at your neighborhood school. In addition to a completed registration packet:
Registration Packet Grades 1 to 12
Registration Packet Grades 1 to 12 in Portuguese
Registration Packet Grades 1 to 12 in Spanish
please bring with you the following documentation:
- completed registration packet forms
- original birth certificate or passport
- updated immunization record
- most recent, within year of enrollment, medical exam report from healthcare provider
- two proofs of Nashua residency: two different utility bills or copy of a home deed/lease agreement
- in addition, if the child is entering either Nashua High School North or Nashua High School South, a transcript from the previously attended high school is required
Parents residing with another legal resident/host and enrolling their child or children in the Nashua School District need to make an appointment for that purpose at the Berard Masse School Administration at 141 Ledge Street. Parents should call the Office of Student Services and ELL at (603) 966-1068 for an appointment. Instructions regarding guest/host residence enrollment requires that both the guest resident and the host resident be present for the interview and entrance procedures. The host will provide proof of residency in Nashua and in the boundaries of the home school as though the host were the parent enrolling the child.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kerry Caldwell
in the Office of Student Services and ELL.